Headquartered in Belgrade, VB Leasing Serbia was founded in 2003 by VB-Leasing International Holding GmbH, which holds a 51% stake, and by Volksbank a.d., which owns the remaining 49%.
The company distributes its products throughout Serbia via a network of three branch offices.
Products & Services
Decisive cornerstones of the local company's strategy are its being deeply rooted in the country's regions and boasting a strong presence in the national capital of Belgrade. The branch office in Novi Sad enables VB Leasing to serve the strong economy of the Vojvodina region. The profit drivers in this region are agricultural machines, facilities and agricultural production itself. The markets of Middle and Southern Serbia are covered by the branch office in Čačak, whose focus is on serving the manufacturing sector, due to foreign investments in these regions. The objectportfolio also contains financing of cars, light machinery and trucks.
VB Leasing generally offers the following financing options:
- Finance Lease
Managing Director Frontoffice
Managing Director Backoffice