In 2002, VB-Leasing International acquired the majority share of Pet Plus Leasing, which had been doing business since 1998 on the Croatian market, and which has, since then, operated under the name VB Leasing d.o.o.
Today, VB-Leasing International Holding GmbH holds 81% of the company, with the remaining 19% being owned by Volksbank d.d., Zagreb. VB Leasing d.o.o. distributes its products via a network of eight branch offices. These are located throughout Croatia.
Products & Services
Croatian leasing companies are subject to observing strict local legal codes. VB Leasing Croatia therefore focuses its business on the areas of cars and commercial vehicles, the transport industry and buses, and construction machinery.
VB Leasing generally offers the following financing options:
- Finance Lease
- Operate Lease with residual value
- Stock Financing
Ing. Harald Kopitz
Dkfm. Ante Odak
Managing Director Front Office
Managing Director Back Office